Friday 4 October 2013

Sexual Dodo

Just cause its FrydayFr
You walk into the room and I’m laying in bed, candles and soft music playing in the background, you stand in the door completely shocked. I’m lying in our bed and I have that look on my face that you know so well… I’m Horny and I want you… MY way…. I’ve been waiting all day for this.

A slow smile crosses your face as you take in the sight in front of you. I’m in a thin lace lingerie piece you got me two days ago, black and purple with little silk ribbons. You can make out the line of ma body, from the curves of my breasts to my hips, with black suspenders on and my ‘come and get me’ 4 inch heels, my hair nicely done, not a hair out of place held up by a single hair clip, light make-up just the way you like it… my body is glistering against the candle light and I slowly rise from the bed and walk towards you… I ask you to sit down and help you with your tie and jacket, I help you take off everything but your briefs and I can already see your huge dick standing, poking out wanting to be touched, but I’m a tease, I want to take my time with this...

I walk to the middle of our room and started swaying to the music, giving you a personal strip tease, swinging my hips from side to side, letting you see all my curves. I turn my back to you and bend over to touch my toes to give you a wonderful view of my round bum….I’ve been stretching all day getting ready for your surprise. Baby tonight I plan on making all your fantasies come true…. I slowly start taking off my heels, and then I take the clip out ma hair and let my hair fall over my shoulders... I walk towards you, give you a gentle kiss on your lips… you don’t want to pull away but I have to pace myself as much as I’m craving you, I gently ask you to help me take off my bra…

I turn around and feel your fingers across my back… I feel like my body is on fire, I’m completely wet at this moment, seeing you in a suit did it the first time, just kissing you I had to hold back a moan…..but I’m using every muscle in my body to not turn around and kiss you till I can’t breathe….
You start kissing my shoulders from the back and squeezing my juicy ass… my bra falls to the floor and my boobs are free and bouncy, you turn me around and trail kisses down my neck, to my breasts. You take your time here, you start sucking on my nipples and with your other hand you caressing my other nipple… you go on ur knees and pull my lace knickers down and I step out of them… with now only my suspenders on… you slip ur fingers in between my legs and discover my wetness.. you look up at me and I blush…I lose my breath as u slip a finger in … but you want more… and so do I .

I lead you to the bed you ask me to lay down… My body quivers as your lips trace my thighs; your kisses slowly make their way to my waiting pussy, your tongue exploring every inch of me possible. With every lick my body trembles, vibrates with pleasure. I moan deeply, pulling your mouth close to my hot lips. My body is racked with pleasure as my juices spill over and I orgasm. You grip my thighs as you move your tongue up my trembling body. Your tongue finds my nipples and teases them until I beg for more.

I can feel your hard cock against my pussy; you pull me in close and kiss me deeply. I push you down on the bed, I want to take control and drive you nuts… your thick dick is standing; I place myself right on top of you and slowly let the head of your cock slip into me then slowly out again… I watch the expression of your face as you feel my heat, I’m teasing you with my hot wet pussy, I let you in once again, let you fill me up, I start riding you, nice and slowly, you raise your hips to feel every wall, to respond to every move I make, your hands reach up and squeeze my breasts, moaning out my name… I’m moving faster now… up and down, in and out… your looking straight into my eyes telling me you love me, not to stop…I won’t… you want more.. you flip me over and kiss me deeply I moan, not wanting to stop riding u wanting that dick but you want to be in control… you bite on my neck as you slide into my hot wet pussy. You begin pulling in and out, savouring the intense friction. I tighten myself around you and you moan as your body starts to tremble from the pleasure. You begin you slam harder and harder into me, each thrust electrifying our bodies. I raise my hips to meet yours as you thrust deeply into me. I know what you want though… so I turn around and push my big juicy ass towards you… you re-enter me from the back, and I can feel all over you… every inch of your wonderful thick dick fills me up… I beg you for more... calling out your name. Your breath begins to quicken and your moans grow louder as my hot pussy contracts around your hard cock. You thrust deeper and deeper, causing my body to shake with orgasm. You moan as your juices shoot into my waiting pussy, and our bodies convulse as we ride our orgasms together….

You hug me as we come down from that intense experience, whispering in my ear how much you love me and how much you missed me…you squeeze me tight as we fall asleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment