Thursday 2 January 2014

Sexual Dodo




We had been dancing at the beach for close to 3 hours straight. From the corner of my eye, I could see him dancing with another girl. I so wanted to dance with him but I wanted him to come dance with me instead. I wanted him to ask me to dance not the other way round. I didn’t want to be the girl who needed the man but rather the girl that the man needed so I stayed glued to the spot I was dancing, danced and danced until I could no longer gyrate nor grind to the music.
 I wandered onto the beach to get some fresh air with my other friends. There was a particular tune by a Nigerian singer that I couldn’t afford to let pass by without me dancing to it. I had made so much noise about the song that at this point everyone knew I loved the song. Immediately this song came on, I lept to my feet and started the best ‘slow wind’ my good girl hips could afford. I kept going like this until I felt someone behind me. Guess who it was? The very sight of him made me happy from within! Plus it felt good that he raced from wherever he was to come dance that tune with me. Oh, so he actually remembered that I love the song? Wow. I was deeply moved and pleased! We danced and moved for a while. Later on he whispered something into my ear about me making him suffer tonight if I continued like that twisting and turning the way I was doing. ‘Well get ready because I’m not letting you have the coochie just yet, but I sure do enjoy teasing you.’
Even after that song was over, he still stayed on and then we began dancing to another tune. We went down together and while down there, I increased the tempo to faster and sharper hip movements so that I was more or less giving him a vigorous lap dance. He responded quite well to this because in no time I rose and quickly went from a lap dance position to a ‘touch your toe’ position which left my butt in the air. Before I knew it, he was behind me, jabbing me with his hardened male members all in the name of dancing……
Whew! That was quite hot!
Back at the hotel, I was rooming with Mr. handsome. I jumped into the shower as soon as we got there. He did same and joined me in bed. It was like 5am in the morning. We had been dancing 3 or 4 hours straight and we were as tired as hell. By 10 am, I was up again, he was lying so close to me and his bare shoulder looked so smooth and hard and firm all in one. I reached out and touched him. He turned round and gave me a long warm hug that pressed me so deeply into him. I realized his breath has quickened and this turned me on slightly. Then we start kissing and locking tongues touching and caressing and all the many things passion leads one to do. He was so warm and tender and affectionate, and with him, I felt like I needed more than just two hands to stroke and cuddle him. We went at this for a while until I decided to turn my back to him. I obviously was getting so hot and I needed a breather to bring my reasoning back to me. I gave him my back in the hope of quenching rising fires. This made matters worse as I instantly felt him shift and direct his load into the crease of my bum so that we were spooning in the intense kind of way. My pyjama pants were that thin and since I got to bed feeling free with no under pants, the only thing that prevented our love from meeting was our thin pieces of clothing.
I couldn’t take it anymore so I turned slightly to kiss him. He met me hungrily and pinned me down on my back effortlessly for the second time. I was lying beneath him feeling like vegetable in warm soup. All I needed was the slightest pressure to break, and disintegrate me. At this point in time, I was in a jumping from frying pan to fire kind of situation. I was feeling my faithful friend not behind me, but rather at the door knocking, throbbing and prodding to be let in. I felt myself dripping wet through my night clothing and frankly I was about to break soon. I guess all the kissing and caressing and stroking and cuddling made me lose track of event because all I knew was that I was finally resting on his chest in his arms and I was kissing him- my hands on his face and his on my bum. His hands travelled onto my bum and then to my back, he lifted my tee shirt, and slid a hand down my lower back. It felt good and even better when I realized he had slid a finger inside me. My imagination led me to picture a horny me lying weakly on his chest with one hand strongly on my bum and the other making swift ‘come here’ motions inside me.

From this point, he did something totally new! At least very new to me since no one had ever done it to me! He started jerking off while finger fucking me all the same time! Omg!..it was good for several reasons…but then again, i begun musing over how people could be so sexually innovative.  Also, why did he decide to do this..to us?...to be continued.

Ps. He is a south paw,…and the left paw was what was doing all the magic inside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment